Greetings All:

I know that many in the NEARC community are educators and I invite you to showcase the great work you do at the Esri Education Summit or the Esri UC next July in San Diego, CA. The Call for Presentations is open now for both events; proposals are due October 27, 2023.

Not sure which to choose?

- If you teach or provide GIS support services and want to reach other educators, present at the Education Summit (July 13-16, 2024).

- If you work in campus or school administration and want to reach GIS professionals, present at the UC (July 15-19, 2024).

Education Summit submission form:

 Call for Presentations | 2024 Education Summit @ Esri UC

UC submission form:

https://www.esri.com/en-us/about/events/uc/get-involved/call-for-presentations

Joseph Kerski

 Joseph J. Kerski, PhD GISP | Education Manager, Geographer

Esri | 167 S. Taylor Ave | Louisville CO 80027 | USA

T 909 369 8237 | M 303 625 3925 | [log in to unmask] | esri.com
THE SCIENCE OF WHERE ®