Maine GIS User Group Fall Annual Meeting and Conference

Date: November 16, 2023, 8:30-5:00

Location: Smith Center at Wolfe’s Neck, Freeport, ME

Event page: https://megug.org/event-5380179

Registration pricing:

Please consider joining MEGUG, and get a discounted registration!

Also, we are seeking candidates for the MEGUG Board of Directors. We have four open board positions this year. Meetings are monthly, via Zoom, we hold a couple of in-person meetings and conferences each year, and there are several different committees you can get involved with depending on your interests. It is a great way to help promote GIS in Maine and we would love to have you if you're interested.

We hope to see you there!

MEGUG