Our fifteen-year-old HP T1100 needs servicing but HP no longer supplies parts, so we are in the market for a new one.  We do not print maps very frequently anymore; maybe 2 or 3 per month and occasional multi-map print jobs, but we still need something for those times when a large map paper copy is needed.  HP is recommending the T1600 36", but I am wondering if that is more than we need given our limited output.  The other option is the HP T850 which is much cheaper.  Does anyone have a suggestion for a reliable 36" map plotter? Speed is not a concern, but it must handle large raster files.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Glenda Prentiss, GIS Coordinator, Naugatuck Valley Council of Governments