Hi Everyone,

We are 1 day away from CT GIS Day at UConn Waterbury. We have a large event planned and want to make sure everyone is able to attend safely.

The full event website is loaded into a Microsoft Sway website found here https://sway.office.com/XrjpGWgkjgmNIC3x?ref=Link

Unfortunately we were not able to coordinate free parking, so everyone will need to pay for parking at the Scoville St Garage which is right near UConn Waterbury Campus. Address for the parking garage is 33 Scovill St, Waterbury, CT 06706 (from Google)

We will be meeting across the street from the main UConn campus for the morning sessions on the 4th floor. Below is a map highlighting the WREC building for morning sessions in relation to the parking garage. We will try to have signage up in the morning.

The CT DOT has surveyed control for our Bad Elf GPS Muster, the coordinates for the muster are below;

We will have breakfast and lunch provided by our sponsors and apps at the Mappy hour.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow!!

Aaron Nash, GISP

GIS Project Manager

UCONN Transportation Safety Research Center

270 Middle Turnpike Longley Bldg

Storrs, CT 06269

Phone: 860-486-8997