Greetings All!

Are you looking for a free, collaborative mapping tool for your GIS classes in the new semester?  Or maybe just a free, collaborative mapping tool to use in your day-to-day mapping needs/projects?

Join me for a Felt webinar on Dec 6 where I'll share my experience using Felt in the classroom, highlight key features, and answer questions.

Visit Felt here: https://felt.com/
Felt lets you create maps collaboratively, using world-class data, and share them in a single click. For team projects or epic adventure with friends.
felt.com

RSVP here:
https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcrdeyrrDMtE9cAGRZUtl4jbZ7hhShBXbQ4

Thank you!