ArcGIS Pro 3.2 is out, and it’s packed with some cool new features that are worth chatting about. Read below to find out more.

1. Easy Data Management

2. User Interface Just Got Better

  • Keyboard Shortcuts: Customize as many keyboard shortcuts as you need and want. This includes modifying existing shortcuts or creating new ones.
  • Thematic Map Series Creation: Now you can create map series where the map extent stays the same, but the data changes.
Read the entire article.

Check out our 19th annual holiday sale and save 15% on all our classes.

--
Eric Pimpler
President/Owner