Good morning all

Keeping with the shapefile theme of the last video, I have just posted a new video to the Surveying And Mapping (SAM) YouTube channel that demonstrates several tools and methods that you can use in ArcGIS Pro to export data from a geodatabase feature class to a shapefile. Here is the link

https://youtu.be/f2P2o0_S-Tg

I know shapefiles are old tech and have been over taken by other formats such as the geodatabase. However so many applications support shapefiles that we often need to export our data out to them. So, I hope you find this video informative and helpful.

Happy holidays to you all and may 2024 bring much success and happiness.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Business Development Manager – GIS & Aerial

SAM, LLC

470-998-8944 (Cell)

Large file transfer

Surveying And Mapping, LLC (SAM) Texas Firm Registration No. 10064300
SAM-Construction Services, LLC is Texas Board of Professional Engineers Registered Firm No. 13921
Notice regarding email confidentiality and contact information at https://www.sam.biz/terms-of-use/