Experience Builder is unlike any of the ArcGIS Online (AGO) application builders we have experienced thus far in the evolution of dynamic GIS software. It’s incredibly flexible and allows for complex layouts where widgets can be embedded in widgets that are embedded in other widgets. Because of this, some widgets are hiding underneath other widgets and selecting the widget you want to work with can sometimes be tricky. In these situations, it’s easiest to use the Page Outline panel to get to where you want to be.

In this tutorial, we will show you how to navigate a complex Experience Builder application using the Page Outline.

Read the entire tutorial

Holiday sale on GIS training ends soon.

Thanks,

--