The spring 2024 session of Pace University‘s free 12-week Desktop GIS course begins January 22. The syllabus for the course is at

http://webpage.pace.edu/MMinnis/GISSyllabus
   There is a FAQ at the bottom of the syllabus.

Participants can choose to follow the lessons on one of four tracks: ArcGIS, QGIS, ArcGIS Pro, or Global Mapper. The course is taught on Google Classroom.  To enroll, you must use your Gmail address and the Chrome browser.   The link to enroll is:

https://classroom.google.com/c/NjQzODc0ODU3OTgy?cjc=zo6abh3

If you have trouble enrolling or have a question that the FAQ does not address, email me at [log in to unmask]  You can also tell me to un-enroll you if you change your mind.

Peggy Minnis

M. M. Minnis, Ph.D.
Chemistry & Physical Sciences Department
Pace University
861 Bedford Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570 USA
914-773-3857