Hello everyone!

I hope you're doing well. I'd like to invite you all to attend Blue Marble Geographics annual user conference - GeoTalks - which is happening on January 24, 2024! Blue Marble GeoTalks® 2024 is a free virtual conference for geospatial professionals and GIS enthusiasts who share a common interest in Blue Marble’s geospatial technology.

Join us for this daylong event that will feature several distinguished speakers sharing their expertise and experience using Blue Marble software in a variety of geospatial fields. Additionally, attendees will have multiple opportunities to win licenses to Global Mapper and Geographic Calculator (winners must be present to collect their prizes).

Join us for GeoTalks 2024 from 08:15 until 15:30 EST on Wednesday, January 24, 2024!
GeoTalks 2024 Agenda

Here's where you can register: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4305815511988503128

Let me know if you have any questions. We hope to see you at GeoTalks 2024!

Warm regards,
Meg Scribner
--

Meg Scribner

Marketing Assistant | Blue Marble Geographics

1-207-622-4622 | bluemarblegeo.com
22 Carriage Ln, Hallowell, Maine 04347 U.S.A.

X | LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook