As you get a bearing on what your “normal” usage patterns are going to be, another useful tool is the ability to specify a credit allocation for each of your users. This can help you avoid having anyone burn through a bunch of credits inadvertently.

It’s available right in Organization > Members > (member) > Manage credits.

Andy

ANDY SMITH-PETERSEN, GISP
Senior Business Systems Analyst - GIS
   (207) 523-5417
 https://www.pwd.org/

Portland Water District NOTICE & DISCLAIMER Confidentiality Notice: THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. Please notify the sender if you have received this message in error. Recipients should be aware that replies to this message may not be considered confidential under the Maine Freedom of Access law, 1 M.R.S.A. §402, and may therefore be subject to public disclosure upon request.