Forrest Bowlick [log in to unmask] via delivery.memberclicks-mail.net

10:41 AM (12 minutes ago)
to me
All,

Please see and share broadly a faculty position for a lecturer in Geographic Information Science and Technology within the Department of Earth, Geographic, and Climate Sciences. This calendar year position will support teaching and program development for our MS Geography - GIST program as well as design courses which fit  the flexible teaching goals of the program and university.

https://careers.umass.edu/amherst/en-us/job/521469/gist-lecturer-mt-ida-campus

The Mount Ida Campus of UMass Amherst is located in Newton, MA adjacent to the Newton-Needham Innovation District, and the tech-focused Route 128 corridor.

More details in the post and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

Take care,
--
Forrest J. Bowlick, Senior Lecturer, Department of Earth, Geographic, and Climate Sciences and Department of Environmental Conservation
Associate Head for Finance and Operations, Department of Earth, Geographic, and Climate Sciences