Hi Andy, I’ve used the old legacy bad elf product, but none of their new products.  It was super easy to use, no fuss, but accuracy wasn’t very good.  Currently we are using a Trimble DA2, with a catalyst subscription.  You basically pay based on accuracy needed and how many hours you want to collect.  It works perfect for our needs, however it can be a little finicky with Field Maps.  Once connected it works fine, but sometimes you need to re-connect/reboot a few times to get the connection.  You are more than welcome to borrow ours to test drive it.  The other solution we use is 2 Trimble R2’s.  They are expensive and can be finicky as well.

Justin D. Richardson, GISP

GIS and Asset Management Coordinator

Kennebunk, Kennebunkport

and Wells Water District