  • Title: The History & Future of Black People in Mapping
  • Date: February 22
  • Time: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
  • Location: https://bit.ly/3U9MWuC

Why Attend:

  • Explore the historical significance of Black individuals shaping the mapping landscape.
  • Discover the UNCF & EDGE Geospatial's collaboration.

Save your spot now, and let's journey through the impactful history and promising future of Black People in Mapping and explore more about UNCF & EDGE Collaboration!

REGISTER HERE!  -https://bit.ly/3U9MWuC

Kindly follow EDGE Geospatial channels: @EDGEGeospatial on Instagram, /edgegeospatial on Facebook, and /edge-geospatial on LinkedIn, for more information on #EDGE-inar.

We look forward to your presence and participation in this enlightening webinar. Thank you for always supporting us. Together, let's explore the history and future of Black people in mapping.

Best Regards,

Cherry Jimenez
Sales Liaison | Operations Assistant

171 N Aberdeen | Suite 400 | Chicago, IL 60607
T: (312) 525-8400, ext. 713 | F: (312) 525-8400
 | www.urbangis.com  | MBE/DBE
Atlanta, GA | Chicago, IL | Denver, CO | Houston, TX | Tampa, FL

[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]">

[log in to unmask]" alt="arcgis-marketplace-provider-rev.png">

[log in to unmask]" alt="FederalSmallBusiness-LightBackground-rev.png">

[log in to unmask]" alt="ArcGISSystemReady-LightBackground-rev.png">

Disclaimer:  The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and privileged information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.