Check out the article I published on this topic from research I did as an undergrad at Tufts 20 years ago!
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/227575320_Spatio-temporal_Analysis_of_Noise_Pollution_near_Boston_Logan_Airport_Who_Carries_the_Cost

On Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 4:45 PM Mara Kaminowitz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

You can find aggregate statistic here:
BTS might have additional information:

On Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 4:36 PM Tidwell, Arianna M <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi everyone!

I am a masters student at the Fletcher School at Tufts University working on a project looking into the health, socioeconomic and environmental impacts of NYC area airports (specifically JFK) on surrounding communities in Queens and Long Island, NY. I am looking for flight data of arrivals and departures into JFK. Does anyone have any idea how I might access that data? I understand there might be some security issues but am wondering if anyone has been successful in finding airport flight pattern data and how they went about accessing it? I would be willing to collaborate with anyone or cite anyone as a cocreator who is able to lead me to this data. Thank you!

Best,
Arianna Tidwell