Hello!

I am a recruiter here at TNC and we have a job posting in CT that I wanted to see if we could share with your organization. It is for a Geospatial project manager role, and the posting link is below. I’ve just subscribed as instructed and would love this to go out to your Listserv. Let me know if you have any questions, any reply would be appreciated!

https://careers.nature.org/psp/tnccareers/APPLICANT/APPL/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=54742&PostingSeq=1

Dan Sidell
Division Recruiter

267-788-1723 (cell)
nature.org

The Nature Conservancy
Worldwide Office

The People Team

4245 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 100

Arlington, VA 22203

   [log in to unmask]" alt="TNC Logo">

At TNC we know work-life balance is critical. I achieve that by stepping out during the day when needed, and at times catching up after standard work hours. Do not feel the need to respond outside of your business hours.