Sponsor Registration is Open!

We are inviting YOU to Sponsor Spring NEARC at Salem State University. Spring NEARC is an annual, one-day conference packed with user presentations, professional development, and networking opportunities for over 200 GIS users.

The success of the Northeast Arc Users Group (NEARC) conference rests with the support of you, our sponsors. You bring knowledge about the latest technology and engage with us to offer experience and solutions, creating a lively, productive energy. The NEARC Board of Directors and Host Committee, with your support, look forward to making Spring NEARC an informative and fun event.

The spring conference provides opportunities to connect with existing and potential clients face to face, to gain exposure, and to expand your network within the northeast region. It also provides the rare chance to reach decision makers and users in-person who can benefit from your products and services. Our community is a broad and active group who value and nurture these connections.

We are offering a limited number of sponsorship opportunities for the Spring NEARC Conference. All sponsors will receive special recognition through a variety of channels as described in the brochure linked below. We hope you’ll join us as a valued supporter and be a part of this networking and educational opportunity.

For questions regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact [log in to unmask], 802.598.0048

Thank you for supporting NEARC and the 2024 Spring NEARC Conference!

Keynote Speaker Spotlight:

Dr. Marcos Luna

GIS as a force for good: Reflections on how geospatial professionals can make the world a better place

Dr. Marcos Luna is a Professor of Geography and Sustainability and Coordinator of the graduate Geo-Information Science program at Salem State University. His research focuses on environmental justice and applications of geospatial analytic techniques to social and environmental inequities. He has published research on the inequity of natural gas leaks, urban noise, transit efficiency and equity, energy, air pollution, and environmental policy. He works with community organizations and policy makers on environmental justice, housing and segregation, transportation equity, and climate change adaptation. He is an appointed member of a committee on environmental justice mapping for the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. He is a governor-appointed member of the Massachusetts Environmental Justice Council. He serves on the Board of Directors for GreenRoots, an environmental justice organization serving Chelsea and East Boston in Massachusetts, as well as the Board of Directors for Comunidades Enraizadas Community Land Trust in Chelsea. Finally, he serves on the Education Committee for the Boston Public Library Norman B. Leventhal Map & Education Center.