Happy Monday! We have two upcoming NEARC Community Events.

In Person Mappy Hour

A Toast to ArcMap

Come celebrate (or mourn) the end of an era! That's right we’re toasting to the sun setting on our beloved ArcMap. Come share your favorite projects and error messages with friends and colleagues in the Boston area.

When: Tuesday, March 5th, 5-8pm

Where: River Bar in Assembly Square

  661 Assembly Row, Somerville, MA 02145

March Esri Session

Vote now on the next topic!

The next Esri Lunch and Learn virtual Community Event is coming up on March 26th 12-1:30pm (save the date!). We would love your input on what topic you would like to see. Please take a minute to complete this form. And share it with others!

NEARC Lunch and Learn topic survey

Stay Mappy!

--

Katie Grillo (she/her)| NEARC Immediate Past Chair, on behalf of the NEARC Board of Directors

Brittany Hoffnagle - Chair

Nate Ward - Secretary

Pam DeAndrea - Treasurer

Erica Poisson