My apologies for another email, but just to clarify that the meeting will occur at 1 PM on Thursday, April 25th, 2024.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Thanks,

Alfredo

From: Herrera, Alfredo
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2024 5:26 PM
To: Northeast Arc Users Group <[log in to unmask]>; Connecticut Planning Professionals <[log in to unmask]>; Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Advisory Council Meeting (April 25th, 2024)

Good News Everyone!

This month’s meeting of the GIS Advisory Council will be a special one!

As you can see on the agenda below, we will be discussing and accepting the GIS Strategic Plan ahead of its official publication, going through some of our usual GIS Office updates, and then opening up the discussion to our special guest: Joshua Delmonico, Executive Director of the Federal Geographic Data Committee. Josh will be talking to us about the FGDC and the NSDI, and why they are important to us in Connecticut.

  1. Introductions
  2. Introductory Remarks
  3. Public Comment
  4. Meeting Administration
  5. GIS Strategic Plan
    1. Discussion and Acceptance of the plan by the council
  6. GISO Priority Topics and Working group updates
    1. Broadband Mapping
    2. Aerial Imagery Update
    3. Parcel Collection and Aggregation
  7. Presentation from the Federal Geographic Data Committee
    1. The National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI): What is it? and how does it relate to Connecticut
  8. Adjourn

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer or mobile app

Click here to join the meeting

Learn More | [log in to unmask]&messageId=0&language=en-US" shash="voJTzP7QBpWhAZ5g8OScSwuhHx+jv4LEmlV70RAJJyqfSrcf7q3HUxmm56ubZtQVhJ13/rkWqZobGEIJa/nhnlBSEBZiwLJ7AY/jfS9sir+GyCOnKC/mS2h5MomIGsGwb+et/KjZie62LU3V338SMYB6oDykBddeqBTYD6ubv6Y=">Meeting options[log in to unmask]&messageId=0&language=en-US" shash="zKfuZfDUYJ/MAE+4fcBZOWyNggdTxgH1rocSs0dTU6bPOK35nY2yDJAC5uhxu8IPPdAdpxF0q/xfGKHJWWb6kFQeYnIr7jRIpFaLg1L0t7Czdca8ZIPu1TqzZy7+p27ceW5LPA067sZjckYdOCBAWXMyimRArZfUGQWONLNr09Y=">

Please be sure to share this invite with anyone you think would be interested.

As always, please let me know if you have any comments, questions, or concerns.

Thanks,

ALFREDO HERRERA
Geographic Information Officer
Office of Policy and Management