Hello everyone,

Happy Earth Day! Today, we're celebrating how our users leverage Blue Marble Geographics software to enable conservation and environmental action. We've compiled some of our favorite examples in celebration of Earth Day:
In the latest episode of GEOTalks, released on Friday, Kelsi Schwind highlighted how her automated method for extracting canyons has enabled her team to perform thorough research on Texas's Bigtooth maple communities. We had a wonderful time talking with Kelsi about the Landscape Ecology Program and the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department's comprehensive approach to conservation. Tune in and let us know what you think: https://youtu.be/oLzZsTZt3I4?si=431VBulhQNJjF_r8

Before I go, I want to include one more great resource - the Blue Marble Geographics Online Classroom. We have new (free) courses available there now, so check those out: https://ow.ly/1lpA50Rlwq2

Let me know if you have any questions or want to know more. Thank you, and Happy Earth Day!

Sincerely,
Meg Scribner

Meg Scribner

Blue Marble Geographics

1-207-622-4622 | bluemarblegeo.com
22 Carriage Ln, Hallowell, Maine 04347 U.S.A.